Sunday, February 13, 2011














Outside my window... it's dark out so I can't really see anything.

I am thinking... that I need to be working on Lesson Plans instead of blogging!

I am thankful for... getting to spend time with my sister, brother-in-law, nieces and nephews this weekend!

From the learning rooms... We are studying Egypt this week. We are members of Little Passports ... http://littlepassports.com/ and this is the country we received treats from this month. (Ironic considering the political upheaval in this country currently, isn't it?) While learning about mummification, we'll be "mummifying" some apples!

From the kitchen... Oh I need to be better about making and following a meal plan! One thing on the menu for sure this week will be ViSalus protein shakes for breakfast and lunch. Yummy!

I am wearing... flowery scrubs (I'm at work!)

I am creating... a scrapbook for a friend from his birthday party last October!

I am going... to Nashville to see my BFF on Wednesday! Then Friday Robert and I are attending a respite retreat facilitated by David & Nancy Guthrie for parents who have lost children.

I am reading... One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp ... an amazing book.

I am hoping... that none of us get sick this week.

I am hearing... the sound of my little patient's ventilator.

Around the house... We're planning to start cleaning out the "old playroom" and turn it into our antiques room. It is currently a DISASTER beyond your imagination. I could show you a picture, but I'm not going to. lol

One of my favorite things... my house flag that says "Welcome Y'all". I've wanted a "welcome" flag forever, but couldn't find one I loved. Well, I LOVE this one! Now I just need some company so I can hang it out!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Visiting my little friend Maddie on Monday, taking my dear friend Dawn and her precious son to the doctor on Tuesday, art class on Wednesday afternoon and THEN.... NASHVILLE here we come! Yippeee!



I'm Linking Up at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment