Monday, February 21, 2011




In my life this week...
A respite retreat for parents who have had a child die. Thanks to www.nancyguthrie.com for hosting this amazing, rejuvenating retreat! Awesome time spent with my BFF in Nashville prior to the retreat.


In our homeschool this week...
Lots of carschooling and homeschooling on the go. My BFF's 17 year old daughter who wants to be a teacher also pitched in to help with some schooling. Hmmmm.....strange! ....My daughter was able to get all of her work done in a short amount of time when it was someone else teaching her. Wow! I'm shocked!

Places we're going and people we're seeing...
Nashville, Nashville, Nashville oh how I love thee!

My favorite thing this week was...
Sitting at my BFF's big kitchen table and talking for hours and meeting so many awesome, amazing people at the retreat! A truly blessed weekend!

What's working/not working for us...
Everything seems to be moving along at a pretty good pace for us right now. Praying it keeps up!


Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...
What a blessing to be able to take off whenever I want and head west to Nashville. A homeschool schedule allows for freedom and flexibility. How blessed I am to be able to "do" school anywhere, anytime!

A photo, video, link, or quote to share...
"Is it only when our lives are emptied that we're suprised by how truly full our lives were." Ann Voskamp .... I've been reading 1,000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp, and my friend Melissa posted this quote on FB today from the book. Have you read it yet? And if not, what are you waiting on???? It's an amazing, life-changing book!

No comments:

Post a Comment