Saturday, February 5, 2011

25 Random Things About Me

1. I get a big mug of coffee before I do ANYTHING else in the morning!
2. I've homeschooled since 2003.
3. I'm a better planner than I am an implementer.
4. I married the nicest man on the planet. Period.
5. I gave birth to two baby girls in 2005, 11 months apart.
6. I gave birth to my son as a single parent in 1998.
7. I'm the youngest of 5 kids.
8. I have so many nieces, nephews, and greats that I've lost track how many there are. (40 something at least)
9. I'm still a daddy's girl even though he's been gone for over 6 years.
10. I'm a pediatric private duty nurse and I LOVE my kiddos!
11. When I work nights, I drink a Venti Carmel Machiatto, iced with no ice, and an extra shot and the guys at the Alcoa Highway Starbucks start making my drink when I walk in the door. (Is that bad?)
12. I'm a Disney fanatic.
13. I used to work at the TN Prison for Women and have given meds to death row inmates.
14. In a psychotic state, one inmate threatened to bite my nose off.
15. If I could live anywhere I'd live in Nashville, TN.
16. In my personal version of hell: there is screechy guitar music, a bunch of animals, and it smells like vinegar.
17. I actually LOVE my in-laws.
18. I know all the words to the iCarly theme song.
19. I can be horribly moody.
20. Though I'm nowhere close, my greatest desire is to be a Proverbs 31 woman.

2 comments:

  1. So great...and so much to know about you -- I only knew a few of those things...and don't ask me which ones - lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of bloggification! :-) Feel free to "follow" ours through our adventures: http://bsp4us.blogspot.com/

    And fwiw, I'm guessing that Nashville, TN doesn't smell like vinegar, 'cause I'm thinkin' it's already got the first two boxes of #16 checked off... :-)

    ReplyDelete